An easy and simple to use device for guaranteeing that the output from an X-ray tube is accurate.
You just have to place it beneath the X-ray tube, take an X-ray exposure, and receive an accurate reading straight away.
- - A large and clear display guarantees readings directly from the device, even from a great distance.
- - Enables fast and regular checks to assure kV and/or dose are not changing over time.
- - Rotable display and smart battery indicator ensure a fast and easy usage.
- - Tube Volt: 38-155 kVp
- - Time: 0 ms - 2000 s
- - Pulses: 1 - 9999 pulses
- - Pulse Rate: 1/6 - 180 HZ
- - Dose: 400 nGy - 1000 Gy ; 50uR - 100
- - HVL: 1.2 - 14 mm Al
- - Weight: 290g (approx.)
- - Size: 138 x 76 x 27 mm
- - Power Source: Internal battery
- - Battery life: 10- 20 hours
- - Display: Sensitivity:0.5mA @ 50 kV, 50 cm, no added filtration