EVAC-U-SPLINT vacuum splints provide a solution for practically every splinting situation.
Place the splint around the injured area, evacuate the air; it is that simple. Versatile, easy to use and adaptable, the EVAC-U-SPLINT can be used in several different ways and is therefore a very useful product to possess.
- - Effective immobilisation of patient without placing additional pressure on the injured area
- - Eliminates axial, lateral, and rotational movement during normal patient transport
- - Easy to manipulate into a variety of configurations depending on the type of injury
- - MRI & Radiologic compatible
- - Polystyrene beads help reduce body heat loss and provide maximum comfort
- - Easy to clean/disinfect
- - Quick and easy to use
- - Molds easily to body contours
- - Operating range: -40°F to +180°F
- - Material: vinyl/nylon laminate (polystyrene beads filling)