A lightweight, compact and highly innovative Special Operations Laryngoscope Set that is designed to operate effectively under the most extreme environmental conditions.
Features and benefits:
- The laryngoscopes are packaged with spare bulbs and batteries
- The fibre optic handle is water, sand and dust-proof and featured a textured gripping surface.
- Includes single use, fibre optic blades made from an enhanced polymer for exceptional strength and rigidity
- For added convenience, the handle's removable light source is designed to work with any standard (green-spec) fibre optic blade
- The complete set is lightweight at 285g and rolls up for easy storage and transport
- ENT pocket light with two AAA batteries
- Laryngoscope handle
- Miller No 3 laryngoscope blade
- Mac No 3 laryngoscope blade
- Laryngoscope pouch
- Spare exam light bulb
- Two spare AAA batteries