This Nonin 8500 Digital Handheld Pulse Oximeter is economical, durable and easy to use. It's small and lightweight design makes it a practical option for medical personnel operating in remote locations.
Its rugged construction and easy functionality also make spot-checking or continuous patient monitoring convenient wherever pulse oximetry is needed - neonatal through adult patients.
- - Reliable - Proven Nonin digital pulse oximetry technology
- - Large LED display - easy to use with 3 button operation which is visible in low-light situations
- - Tricolour perfusion indicator provides immediate feedback to assess pulse quality- this information is useful to determine if repositioning of the sensor is necessary and requires little training to interpret.
- - Requires no calibration or maintenance
- - Efficient - Includes six AA alkaline batteries with 100 hours of battery life (maximum display brightness) or 200 hours with minimum display brightness.
- - Durable - Extremely rugged construction
- - Flexible - Numerous documentation options
- - Warranty - 3 years
- - Dimensions: 8cm x 15cm x 2cm
- - Weight: 10oz with batteries (280g)
- - Numeric display - two 3 digit 7 segment LED's
- - Oxygen Saturation Range (%SpO2): 0% to 100%
- - Pulse Rate Range: 18 to 300 pulses per minute