The C.A.T® is a small and lightweight (59 grams) one-handed tourniquet that completely occludes arterial blood flow in an extremity.
Features and benefits:
-  The C.A.T® has a Velcro Windlass Strap for further securing of the windlass during patient transport
- The C-A-T® uses a Self-Adhering Band and a Friction Adaptor Buckle to fit a wide range of extremities
- Modern military soldiers rely on the C-A-T® tourniquet to stop arm or leg blood flow due to injury on the battlefield
- Its effectiveness as a life-saving instrument for soldiers on the battlefield has played a significant role in improvement of modern warfare combat injury medical care.
- Compact design allows easy storage
- High visibility orange colour
The C.A.T® is only to be used by trained health care providers or emergency responders.
Combat Application Tourniquet - CAT (Black) - Medekit code 9987
Mechanical Application Tourniquet - MAT - Medekit code 12200