This product currently has an expiry date of less than 12 months. Please contact the office before placing an order.
Widely used in the food and beverage and electronics industries to monitor the cleanliness of surfaces, equipment and products, the Millipore Coli-Count Sampler is used to detect viable total coliform micro-organisms in 1.0+/-0.1 ml liquid samples.
- Applicable Device: Dip & Swab Samplers
- Incubation Time: 22-24 Hours
- Incubation Temperature: 35+/-0.5 oC
- Organism Appearance: Fermentation of the lactose in the medium reacts with the dyes to produce blue colonies. Coliform colonies are blue/green. Non-coliforms colonies may be green, grey or cream
- Storage: Store at room temperature (15-30)oC
- Shelf life: 12 months
- QC Organisms: Escherichia coli (ATC#8739): Recovery greater than or equal to 80%
- Certificate included: Yes
- Number of Tests: 25 Pk
Note: Not acceptable for the testing of drinking water.