This product has currently got an expiry date of less than 7 months. Please contact the office before placing an order.
Colisure Snap Pack for Presence/Absence testing in pack of 200 - easy to use, rapid, accurate and cost effective.
How it works:
- Colisure uses Defined Substrate Technology (DST) nutrient indicators CPRG and MUG to detect total coliforms and E.coli.
- Coliforms use their ß-galactosidase enzyme to metabolise CPRG and change it from yellow to magenta which means there's no mistaking a positive result
- E.Coli use ß-glucuronidase to metabolise MUG and create fluorescence
- US. EPA approved
- Colisure reagent is packaged using Snap Pack Technology allowing for easy, compact storage at room temperature and a wide spout for fast, easy pouring.
- Ease of use simplifies training
- Unit-dosed packaging eliminates media preparation
- Distinct magenta endpoint is easy to see
- QC procedure can be performed in 15 minutes
- Less than one minute hands-on time
- Detects total coliforms and E.coli simultaneously in 24 hours or less and can be read up to 48 hours for convenience
- No confirmation needed
- No glassware cleaning or colony counting
- Detects a single viable coliform or E.coli per sample
- Suppresses up to 2 million heterotrophs per 100 mL
- Eliminates the subjective interpretation found in traditional methods
- Cost effective - 95% less equipment costs than membrane filtration
Also available: Colisure Snap Packs for 100ml samples - Pack of 20
Download Colisure Test Procedure