MICROGARD® 2300 COMFORT has been engineered with workers involved in composites manufacturing and related industries in mind, to offer protection where you need it most and ventilation to help reduce the risk of heat stress.
The critical areas to the front of the garment (including the hood, arms and legs) are MICROGARD® 2300; offering an excellent barrier to resins, fibres and many other hazards associated with composites manufacturing. The construction of the fabric ensures that there is no risk of delamination, and subsequent contamination of the composite, should a wearer make contact with a tacky surface.
The back panel is MICROGARD® 1500 PLUS fabric which is air and water vapour permeable whilst providing a good barrier to fibres and particulates. This panel allows airflow around the suit, increasing wearer comfort. Air permeability result according to EN ISO 9237 of 160 l/m2.s
Features and Benefits
- Protection - Hood, arms, legs and front torso in MICROGARD® 2300 fabric, which is an excellent barrier to resins and fibres
- Fabric - Ensures that there is no risk of delamination should a wearer make contact with a tacky surface/li>
- Comfort - Air and water vapour permeable (“breathable”) back panel ventilates the suit, to help reduce the risk of heat stress
- Silicone Free- Critical in spray painting applications
- Anti-static - Certified in accordance with EN 1149-5
- 3 piece hood - Ensures a good fit with half & full face respirators
- Elasticated hood, wrists, waist and ankles
- Finger loops, prevent sleeve movement whilst working above your head
- 2-way front zipper with re-sealable storm flap
- Bound Seams - Superior strength, liquid and particle barrier
- Composites manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical industry
- General maintenance
Medekit offers a range of Microgard coveralls - please click HERE to view the list.