AZOWIPES™ contain 70% isopropyl alcohol, are NHS approved and are widely used in professional settings including healthcare areas such as casualty departments, operating theatres, GP, dental surgeries, laboratories, clean rooms and care homes.
AZOWIPES™ are also used widely in non-health care areas including food manufacturing, hospitality and catering, schools and educational community where infection prevention and control is a prime requirement.
AZOWIPES™ are compliant with the following recognised European EN standards against a wide range of mico-organisms including:
- Bactericidal – EN1276 and EN13727
- Virucidal – EN14476
- Yeasticidal/Fungicidal – EN1650/EN13624
- Mycobactericidal – EN14348
Features and benefits:
- Broad spectrum activity against a range of the most 14 pathogenic micro-organisms including E.Coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus mirabilis, Staphylococcus aureu, Enterococci, Mycobacterium terrae, MRSA, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Vaccinia, Flaviviridae, Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans
- Extremely fast contact times from 15 seconds
- Wipes are low-linting, strong and durable for everyday use
- Wipes are non-smearing - does not leave streaks on hard surfaces
- Compliant with HTM-01-05 guidelines