Burnshield™ Sterile Trauma Burn Dressing - extensively used by emergency personnel and fire services around the world, Burnshield products use a fast acting combination of sterile water and natural tea tree oil to take the sting out of burn pain instantly.
The 20cm x 20cm dressing can be used as a face mask by simply piercing holes for eyes, nose and mouth. For hand and foot injuries, the dressing pouch can be utilised as an outer cover.
- - Suitable for treating first, second and third degree burns and scalds - the dressing is saturated with a sterile, water based gel which absorbs and dissipates heat from the burn, providing relief, minimising shock and skin damage and protecting against further contamination.
- - Suitable for use on children and adults
How to apply and remove:
- - Apply gently but firmly without stretching or pulling dressing over burn area. (Dressing should be covered with a non-absorptive material and lightly bound or secured).
- - It is non-adhesive and can be removed with cool water or saline solution without causing discomfort
- - Size: 20cm x 20cm (8" x 8")
- - Single use - do not reuse
- - Open cell poly-foam designed to hold gel in place and allow for heat dissipation
- - Water (96%)
- - Non-toxic
- - Melaleuca Alt. (Tea Tree)
- - Gelling agent
- - Sterilized by gamma irradiation the unit must remain sealed until required
- - ISO 9001 EN 46001 CE accredited
- - Non-irritant
- - Store in cool place