EDTA Capillary tubes for use with the Determine HIV-1/2 Test.
The capillary tube uses capillary action to draw the blood into the microtube thereby eliminating the tendency for scooping.
- - Used in the finger stick collection of whole blood specimens for use in Determine Diagnostic assays.
- - EDTA capillary tubes have been widely used in the collection of blood and the subsequent preparation of plasma.
- - Pack of 100 tubes
- - Length of individual tube: 7.5 mm
- - Storage: 15 - 30 degrees C
- - Lot numbers and expiration dates printed on tube package
- - CE Marked